whitespace COMPANY whitespace SERVICES whitespace PRODUCTS whitespace PURCHASE whitespace SUPPORT whitespace CONTACTS whitespace Home whitespace Contact Us whitespace Site Map whitespace
whitespace
WHY ARTFULBITS
whitespace
OUR APPROACH
whitespace
OUR TEAM
whitespace
FACT SHEET
whitespace
NEWS & EVENTS
whitespace
PRIVACY
whitespace
whitespace

Technical Support Forum

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
ylq  
#1 Posted : Monday, January 7, 2019 9:44:58 AM(UTC)
ylq

Groups: Registered

I heard that the Olympics advocates three major themes: green Olympics, science and technology Olympics and humanistic Olympics: Green Olympics - taking environmental protection as the primary condition for the planning and construction of Olympic facilities, and formulating strict ecological environment standards and systemic guarantee systems. Widely adopt environmental protection technologies and means to promote environmental management, urban and rural greening and beautification and environmental protection industry development on a large scale and multi-faceted manner; enhance the environmental awareness of the whole society, encourage the public to consciously choose green consumption, and actively participate in various activities to improve the ecological environment. Increase the environmental quality of the capital and build a livable city.e and Technology Olympics - closely integrate the latest developments in science and technology at home and abroad Buy Expensive Cigarettes Online, integrate national scientific and technological innovation achievements, hold a high-tech sports event; improve Beijing's scientific and technological innovation capabilities, promote the industrialization of high-tech achievements and its wide application in people's lives, Make the Beijing Olympics a window to showcase new technological achievements and innovative strength.tic Olympics - Spreading modern Olympic thoughts, showing the splendid culture of the Chinese nation Marlboro 100S Cartons Us, showing the historical and cultural city of Beijing and the good spirit of the citizens, promoting the exchange of Chinese and foreign cultures, deepening the understanding and friendship between people of all countries; promoting people and nature, The harmonious development between the individual and the society, the spirit and the human body; highlighting the "people-oriented" thinking, providing athletes as the center, providing quality services, and striving to build a natural and human environment that satisfies the Olympic participants. people said: "We are not Beijingers. These three themes have nothing to do with us." I don't think so. I think: Although we are not Beijingers, we should implement these three themes, especially the first one. The "Green Olympics" should be put into our real life. Let's start with the little things around us: don't throw garbage, don't spit, plant more trees, use a variety of flowers, don't use disposable lunch boxes and disposable chopsticks, don't cut trees, fold branches, buy things and use vegetable baskets. . Let us make the sky more beautiful and the river clearer! I hope that during the 2008 Olympic Games, I will hear a burst of praise for the beautiful environment Wholesale Marlboro Red 100'S Cigarettes. This is not my own wish, but the wish of tens of thousands of people across the country. Ancient China has great mountains and rivers, from the Yellow River flowing through Changhong to the continuous Yangtze River; from the Lijiang River in Guilin to the Tianchi Lake in Changbai Mountain; from the Great Wall hovering to the picturesque Xishuangbanna; from the misty Alishan to the beautiful Jiuzhaigou. We must use the action to let the people all over the world to see China's beautiful scenery and good environment; let people all over the world indulge in China's great mountains and rivers; let China become a world-renowned country through the Olympic Games Newport 100S Cheap Shipoing From Usa. But Beijing's previous environment is hard to believe that the Olympics will be well done Newport Short Cigareetes, and there will be a desert in Beijing. The environment in Beijing is even worse: it is full of windy springs and dark green moats; but now, Beijing is a new look: fresh air springs and clear moats. It is a far cry from the previous Beijing. Now I am very convinced that Beijing must be a good Olyometown is located in the Qing Tombs of the World Cultural Heritage Site. It is a beautiful place where birds and flowers are everywhere. It is also a famous tourist attraction both at home and abroad. Even better, the tourists are very hygienic and don't litter, which really makes me happy. What makes me happy is that we have a lot of trees here, which increase the air quality. I can breathe fresh air every day. How can I not make me happy?ally, I wish the Beijing Olympics will be held smoothly and I wish you all the best.