↑ Go to top
Tips to speed up aiCharts component
- While operating over large amount of data points, consider using ChartPointCollection.beginUpdate()/endUpdate() (xxx.setData methods always use them by default). This will guarantee that ChartArea will not update itself in between beginUpdate() to endUpdate() boundaries.
- Try to reuse old instances of ChartPoints. It will save garbage collector from unnecessary cleanups.
- If you know range that ChartAxis will have, consider setting it via ChartAxisScale.setRange()\setDateRange()\setMinimum()\setMaximum().
- Turn on the hit testing only if you really need it.
- Choose FastLine chart type over Line chart type if you are not planning to have labels for points.