whitespace COMPANY whitespace SERVICES whitespace PRODUCTS whitespace PURCHASE whitespace SUPPORT whitespace CONTACTS whitespace Home whitespace Contact Us whitespace Site Map whitespace
whitespace
SUPPORT
whitespace
FORUM
whitespace
FAQS
whitespace
SUBSCRIPTION
whitespace
REQUEST ON-LINE
whitespace
whitespace

Technical Support Forum

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Failed to login Options · View
chadrood
#1 Posted : Friday, April 16, 2010 9:22:11 AM

Groups: Registered

Still trying to use chirp app v.1.0 on my sprint htc touch pro 2, running win mob 6.5. Now the call status always reads "Failed to login" I have my actionvoip account set up correctly, and sometimes I am able to fetch my balance, one time Chirp actually made a phone call. One time. Anyone know what is happening?
andrew
#2 Posted : Monday, April 19, 2010 6:23:14 PM

Hi chadrood,

It looks like a problem with internet connection.

Can you please provide us with the followng info to localize and resolve this issue:
- What connection is used (Wi-Fi, GPRS, etc) ?
- Can you open www.actionvoip.com/myaccount page and login to your account in Internet Explorer on your device?

Also you can try the latest version form http://www.artfulbits.com/downloads/ArtfulBits.Chirp.Beta.sqlce.wce5.armv4i.cab
Please uninstall Chirp from your device and clean "Program files/Chirp" folder before installing beta version.
chadrood
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 20, 2010 4:45:21 PM

Andrew,

The issue seems to have been resolved. I can make calls with chirp more or less regularly.

I am using sprint's evdo network, and yes I have always been able to log into my actionvoip account.
kvaker
#4 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2012 11:35:13 AM

Hi. I have a problem, the chirp does not work, says it failed login. Tried and via Wi fi and a GPRS connection. The operator telbo.com? Through the web interface comes into my account fine. What is the problem?