Microsoft Dynamics CRM
ArtfulBits offers following Microsoft Dynamics CRM Services:
- Installation, deployment and initial configuration of MS Dynamics CRM
- Operational staff basic MS Dynamics CRM training
- Administrative staff basic MS Dynamics CRM training
- Design of forms and additional roll view customization for objects, lists and images
- Updating MS Dynamics CRM
- Additional modules development
- System configuration
- Preparation for data migration
Why Dynamics CRM?
In today’s economy, organizations can’t rely on brute strength to maximize the value
of their customer relationships; rather, they need enabling technologies and tools.
CRM is a technology that allows organizations to track and leverage every customer
interaction to maximize revenue opportunities and improve customer loyalty. But
CRM does much more than just track customer interactions. It also helps organizations
optimize their operations by automating routine tasks and standardizing best practices.
Ultimately, CRM allows organizations to better acquire, manage, serve, and extract
value from their customers while improving operational efficiency—something that
is critical in today’s economy.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management software package developed
by Microsoft. Out of the box, the product focuses mainly on Sales, Marketing, and
Service (help desk) sectors, but Microsoft has been marketing Dynamics CRM as an
XRM platform and has been encouraging partners to use its proprietary (.NET based)
framework to customize it to meet many different demands.
10 Reasons To Use MS Dynamics CRM
- Price: Lowest cost on market
- Fit all business sizes from Small Businesses to large Enterprises
- Zero maintenance cost
- Microsoft Office Integration (Online/Offline Modes)
- Integration with any business process and external services like: telephony, payment systems, etc. 3rd party add-ons
- Value, Productivity, Innovation, The Cloud, Global Availability, Industry Leadership
- Reports on all activities allows to monitor how your company doing business
- More than 2 million users, more than 100’000 companies use it
- Easy “learning curve” for you staff. Outlook become an entry point which helps sales work 100% effective
- Highest Security