Android "Black List" database check.
Thank you for supporting anti-piracy activities.
To check the device identifier of all you have to do is extract it from the phone.
It can be displayed on screen by entering the *#06# keys sequence or by following
- Go-To Home screen of the phone
- Press MENU button
- Select Settings from context menu
- Select About Phone section from list
- Select Status section from list
- Check number from IMEI field
At the current moment our database contains more the 1000+ IMEIs of devices detected
in stolen applications installation. Each report into "black list" is a subject
to investigate. Only in case of reporting by more then one vendor of the same IMEI
- device security threat level raised.
By default all devices have - Green level. If reported 1-3 cases device level become
- Yellow. 3-5 cases - Brown level; more then 5 cases - Red level.
We recommend to stop servicing devices that reach Brown level.